I decided to sign Claire up for Spring Soccer. It is not overly competitive, and the kids basically huddle around the ball while the coach is out there. I put her in with the preschool kids, but I think she would have liked playing with a little bit older division. I guess I know that for next time. The weather has been terrible, so they haven't had any practices, but I got her out on the field this day for a whole 2 minutes before she fell, and then she wouldn't go back out. It was really cold. Hopefully she'll do better next time.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Spring Soccer
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is so cute that she is in soccer! It looks like you have had a fun couple of weeks from your last 5 or 6 posts! That is so great that grant is sleeping through the night for you!!
Post a Comment