This year for Girl's Camp we went up to our new Stake camp - Camp Camorah. It seriously has the nicest bathrooms I have ever seen at a campsite. They were beyond beautiful, which was good because after a week of seriously roughing it on the Trek, I was ready for a few amenities. Once again we were so lucky to avoid rain all week (except for Friday morning where we packed up in a downpour, and just threw everything in waiting to get home so we could get warm!). The weather was great, and the mosquitoes were horrible (I've decided I can't get pregnant again for at least a year due to all the deet I have put on my body the last two weeks!). As always we had a great time. We had so much fun on our hike just singing and enjoying the views. We have wonderful girls in our ward, and were so lucky that all 16 of them came. I think that was the biggest camp we have had since our ward was formed!! We had a great time, and I can't wait for next year girls!! Thanks for all the memories.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Girl's Camp 2009
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment