With the craziness of me going to Girl's Camp and the Trek, back to back we needed some help with the kids. Luckily my mom was planning on being here for a visit the first week of my duties, and Chad's mom gladly accepted to help us on the second week. The kids had so much fun with their Grandmas, and I don't think they missed me all that much (although they keep wondering if I am going to go camping again - I have assured them that mommy is not going camping for a long time!!). We can't tell you both enough, how grateful we are that you took such great care of our kids, and how much they love both of you. Thank you!! We love you! (Sorry for the lack of picture of the kids with Grandma Farmer - there just wasn't enough time!)Claire and Grant with Grandma Clayson
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Thank you Grandmas!!
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 12:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment