I had the pleasure of sharing my birthday with Father's Day, but it was still a wonderful day. The day before Chad watched the kids while I went on a girls trip to Utah with my mom and sisters. We went to pick Amber up from music camp at BYU, but made a few necessary shopping stops along the way. We had a great time! Thanks for the new kitchen towels and purse mom!!
Since Chad and I had to share the day we made a compromise, he gave me a nap, and I cooked dinner. It was so much fun to hear the kids all day tell me Happy Birthday, and how much they loved me. Chad kept telling them I was soooo old, but he is older than me, so there will be payback. They made me a beautiful cake, and gave me a new MP3 player that I have been looking at. Thank you also to Emma and Fam for the wonderful cake and decorations. We had a great time!!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Happy Birthday Mom!!
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 8:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hope you had a great day! Your kids are so cute! We'll have to catch up sometime!
Post a Comment