Grant is 10 months old, and so much fun. He loves to talk, but of course it is very loud, and usually during something he should be quiet for. He still has no desire to crawl, walk, or basically move besides his arms, but I always know where he will be! He absolutely loves Baby Einstein, Baby McDonald. It will calm him down every time. He has 4.5 teeth - 4 that have come in, and 2 that are almost there. His favorite toy has to be anything that makes lots of noise, and he still loves, loves, loves to jump. And even though people think I'm crazy, I swear that he says "hi." I probably am crazy!!
Friday, July 17, 2009
10 Months Old
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 7:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cutie!!
He is so precious! I love how his hair is getting all curly! He is such a doll!
Post a Comment