I was teaching a lesson in Young Women's about your life being fragile, so I decided that they needed eggs to prove my point. So, I got out the old needle and started working on my project - this was not an easy task, but I was determined!!
Here I am attempting to clean out 14 eggs (yes crazy!!)
This is Chad: First of all, using a needle was to hard, so he gets out the drill.
Then of course why use your mouth when you can use the air compressor - I was a little skeptical about this one, but it actually worked, and he saved me a lot of energy and pain!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
The Difference Between a Man and Woman!
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love it! I had to blow up 25 balloons for my son's birthday party, and after I'd blown up half of them myself, my husband got the air compressor and finished the rest in a couple minutes.
Yay for Chad thinking like a man!
Hey, I've been blogstalking you ever since we became "friends" on facebook.
Love your posts--it's fun to read about your perspective on family life! And your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment