Owen loves, loves loves, to dress like Grant. I never thought I would like my kids to dress alike because I remember how much I hated it growing up, but it is so much fun (and easier to find them at the park!). On this day Owen actually got dressed, then when he saw what Grant had on, he went in his room and changed. He thinks it is pretty great looking like his brother. They have so much fun together, and I hope one day they really are two peas in a pod!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Two Peas in a Pod
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 8:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so cute! I have a hard time finding matching stuff for my girls because of their different body shapes even though they weigh the same!
Too cute. Dress them alike while you can! That's what everyone tells me. :-)
Post a Comment