Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sorry Fella

Seriously, kids say the funniest things. We spent all last week with my parents, and the kids had a blast, but they were always very concerned where I was. I think they thought I would leave them or something. One day I was in the bathroom, with the door shut, but not locked (seriously are there any moms that actually lock the bathroom when they are by themselves? There have been many times when my children have to bring me toilet paper, or I have to open the door to stop a fight). So, I hear Owen yelling for me. He comes, opens the bathroom door, and say, "Oh, Sorry Fella." Seriously one of the funniest things I have ever heard him say. Then he proceeds to close the door and say, "Mom is that you?" Like he didn't notice me before. So, next time you walk in on a mom in the bathroom just tell them, "sorry Fella," it will make their day!

4 comments:

Debra said...

That is too funny. I was laughing out loud!!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Ha ha ha. That is seriously hilarious!

Willis Family said...

He is so stinkin' cute! That is so funny!

Jess said...

That is hilarious!! Good luck picking berries today!