By far my favorite part of our trip to Disneyland was for the kids to get to meet the different characters. I really wanted Claire to meet some princesses, and was so glad to see that they have a new place where you wait in line and can meet 3 princesses. We got there just as they were changing so Claire got to meet 4. She was very happy. They were very gracious, and so sweet to the kids. They would talk to them, and make them feel so special. Owen was thrilled to meet Mickey Mouse, and Winnie the Pooh. I just love that my kids totally believe that these are the real things. It makes me wish I could be young again, and the smiles on their faces were worth the sore feet, the long lines, and the over priced food. I would do it all again just to make their dreams come true.

Thursday, December 31, 2009
Disney Characters
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 2:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment