We spent Thanksgiving with Chad's family this year in Firth. As always there was PLENTY of food, and lots of fun. The kids love playing with all their cousins. Owen had so much fun playing with Colton this year. Those two are going to be good friends. I decided to stay the night with the kids so that I could get up at 3:30 and go shopping with the girls. We had lots of fun, and got some great deals. I am proud to say that I didn't buy anything I didn't need. I also had the pleasure of sleeping in the same room with the 7 oldest cousins. The oldest is only 6, so I was awake most of the time taking someone to the bathroom, or putting someone back to bed. The kids were great though. Thankfully I was able to take a 4 hour nap later the next day, so I got caught up on my sleep. We had a great Thanksgiving and as always look forward to the next holiday!
Monday, December 21, 2009
Thanksgiving with the Clayson's
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment