When I woke up, and looked outside, I knew it wouldn't be the greatest day at Disneyland. I was happy we had decided to go to California Adventures since they have tons of inside shows. We started of at Soaring Over California. I had to stay with Grant so my mom took Claire, and Chad took Owen. Of course, they didn't want to go, but Claire actually loved it, after she told my mom she was going to throw up. After that we went to quite a few shows. The biggest mistake was the Bug's Life show, which had our kids literally bawling by the time it was over. They are big spiders, bees, and basically, it is a little scary. They loved the Aladdin show which was in a huge theatre, and was an actual play. They did a fantastic job on it, and everyone loved it. By far the highlight of the day was going to see Playhouse Disney Live. The kids got to interact with the puppets on the stage, yell, and sing, and have a great time. It was also a great place for them to get to dry off for a little while. We didn't make it to many rides with the weather, so we called it a day, and went back to the hotel to dry off, and have some down time. 

Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Disneyland Day 2
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment