Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February

February was a bush month.  I continue to work hard each day doing preschool and relish my Fridays and weekends.  Sundays are the best when we just get to spend time with each other.  We had a wonderful Valentine's Day, and were also able to have Aunt Amber visit us from BYU-I for a weekend.  It is always fun to have her around, and so nice for me since Chad works all weekend and I usually am ready for a break.  She also watched the kids while Chad and I went and got a few things done that we needed to do without kids.  We had to get our brakes checked (which Chad later changed by himself), and look at some things for an upgrade we are going to do on our house once Chad is done with school. 

Claire is still doing great in school, and usually gets up OK.  She is a social butterfly.  I am so proud of how well she is doing in her reading, and math.  She has grown up a lot lately.

The rest of the kids are doing well.  They keep busy, and love having friends around.  Grant is doing great with his speech, but is still working hard each day.  We are ready to see what March has to offer us.

0 comments: