We had a great day the next day. We headed to all the stores we don't have around here. The older girls had a blast going shopping, and we actually got quite a few cute things for ourselves when we were supposed to be shopping for the kids. Oh well! The girls were just ready to get to Disney on Ice, but they were troopers. Claire told Chad when we got home that we "went shopping, shopping, shopping and then Disney on Ice." I thought it was so funny.
Claire and Lilly at the mall.
So once we got to Disney on Ice, we found our seats. I was being cheap when I ordered the tickets, and thought we were getting a deal by getting cheaper tickets, but on row one. Boy was I wrong. They were terrible, and the ledge scared the death out of us. Luckily we arrived early enough that we went down to the ticket booth, and were able to exchange our tickets for some better ones. Much better. My mom was so kind to pay the difference for all of us. We ended up on the 7th row. As we were standing in line a lady came up to us and told us that she had 2 front row tickets that she was giving away. I told Anjie to take them. It was so sweet. I was so happy for her and MaKinlee. Minnie Mouse even gave MaKinlee her flower during the show. All the girls had a great time, and loved seeing the princesses of course. Claire happily spent her money on junk, but I was just glad that she had her own money and could make her own choices.
It is sure nice spending time with this girl. We don't always see eye to eye, but it is important to do stuff like this together. Hopefully she will remember the good times over the bad.
Grandma and her girls. She sure made their day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment