Our second stop was to take the girls to the Mayan for dinner. Claire was not feeling well, and had been complaining of a tummy ache at IKEA, so we crushed up a Tylenol and she felt much better after that. She wasn't sure about the restaurant while we waited for our table, but once we got inside, she was so excited. They were in the middle of a show, so it was fun to see the little girls eyes. Luckily it was a little late, so it wasn't that busy and they could stand at the railing and watch the shows. I was on my liquid diet, so I didn't get to enjoy the food, but the waiter was nice enough to bring me a glass of hot water so I could make my yummy cream of wheat. It tasted just like Fajitas. :-) We had a great dinner, and the girls loved it. As we were getting our coats on to leave, Claire came up to me and told me she didn't feel well, and proceeded to throw up everything she had eaten. I felt terrible for the waiter, but he handled it well. The good news was that she felt much better after that, so she could enjoy the rest of our night.
Lilly, Molly and Claire with Grandma Farmer
The gang
The guy was walking around after his show. I was surprised that they all actually stood by him to take a picture. Claire was thrilled.
0 comments:
Post a Comment