Last week I was finally able to get together with some old friends. We had a great time catching up. Truthfully it is like we have been in constant contact for years. Candace came down from the Burley area, and Julie lives here in town. Later in the evening we also saw Shana who came from Arizona and our friend Natalie. We had a great time and took the kids to Outer Limits. I had never taken my kids there (not sure why), but they loved it. It was on my list of things to do during Spring Break, so I am glad we made it. They have a huge play toy, and then a ton of video games where you earn tickets. Owen was in heaven!! It was fun to watch them enjoy themselves.
Julie and Ava
Julie, April, Candace and Bret
1 comments:
your face is so skinny!
Post a Comment