We had so much fun for FHE on Monday night. Our sister-in-law Jessica, invited us to come to their library for a family night entitled "Tractors and Treats." (I hope that is right Jess). Anyways, we drove down to Snake River, and had a great time. They have a beautiful library, well decorated, and the kids had a blast. We started with story time with Clifford. Claire was very excited about him, but she feel asleep on the way there, so she wasn't fully awake once it was time to meet Clifford. Owen loved him, and kept giving him high 5's and hugs. I had to pull him away.
After Clifford, we made some crafts with the kids, and then went to see the tractors and have "treats." We had a lot of fun. Thanks for dinner Jess, it was yummy! It is always fun to hang out with everyone!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
FHE at the library
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 9:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
This looks totally fun! What a great idea to have FHE at the library. I'll have to check into that one.
Post a Comment