OK, here they are. I am going to steal a few. :-) I will try to catch up the last 2 that I owe.
I am thankful for. . .
1. A break! I just finished up my Thanksgiving Feast with all my preschoolers. That means they won't be back until next week! It was a lot of fun, and fun for them to have their parents come to school with them.
2. ABC.com. Yes, this sounds lame, but I never get a chance to watch TV at night, and I do have a few shows that I love to watch. So, I watch them when I get a chance on the computer. That is the nicest thing. I guess I could break down and buy a DVR, but why when I can watch them for free??
3. Pull-ups. Yes Tania, I too have a bed wetter. Those things have saved my washing machine.
4. Nap time. I just love having a quiet time that I can pretty much count on.
5. Caller ID. Ok so I'm a screener, not that much but some. I just hate answering the phones to telemarketers, and sometimes others (not that much I promise!). It is nice to know who is calling!!
Monday, November 19, 2007
Gratitude Journal Day 8
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment