We had such a great Halloween! I was so excited for the kids. Claire has been looking forward to this for weeks. I made her costume (not really my choice), but she has been so good to just look at it and not touch it for weeks! It was great. I had it downstairs to wash today, and she brought it back upstairs and put it on the chair that it sat for 2 weeks! So cute. Claire started her day with a party at preschool (crazy!), and then we went to our friends house for some homemade pizza and playtime with the kids. We wanted them to keep busy so they wouldn't think about trick or treating. Around 3:00 we headed to downtown where they had trick or treating. It was crazy. There were a ton of kids, but the kids had a great time. Claire was on auto pilot after the first couple of stores. So funny! Owen decided he didn't like the stroller and was walking all by himself. By the end of the day he was saying trick or treat.
After that we went home and got ready for our ward trunk or treat. They had a dinner and then of course tons of candy. There were kids everywhere, but it was a lot of fun. We hit a few of our neighbors houses after that, and then called it a night. I couldn't believe that Claire could trick or treat that long. I think that Chad gave up first! We had a great time, and it is so much fun now that the kids understand what Halloween is. I can't wait until next year - although I do hate being asked for candy every few minutes. Owen is an addict, so we hid the candy in our room (that might not be the best place for me!).


4 comments:
Very, very cute costumes. April, your impressive! There is no way I could even attempt to make that darling Cinderella dress. Looks like Halloween was a lot of fun!
The kids are adorable, and Claire's dress is sooo cute! Wanna make my kids' costumes next year? Please?!?!? Glad you had a fun night!
How fun! I can't believe you made that dress!!!! Can I hire you, too? How much would you charge for a boy costume? :-) Great pictures!
I charge a ton! I didn't want to make Claire's, but she wanted to be Cinderella so bad, and I couldn't find one that wasn't so cheap! She was so cute. You can't see the costume up close anyways, it's not that good!
Post a Comment