Sunday, November 18, 2007

Gratitude Journal Day 5 +

So, my weekend has been crazy, and is not over yet, but I had to take a few minutes to tell you a few things I'm grateful for. I know I owe about 9, but I will do my best, and make up the rest tomorrow. Promise!! :-)

1. Church. I love my church family. About a year ago we were put into a brand new ward, and I was so excited to meet new people. I can honesty say that I have not been let down, and I love all the people there.

2. Good medicine. I have not been sleeping that well, and my kids have the worst cough ever, so last night we all got drugged up, and slept very well. Thank you!!

3. My bank. Yes, this sounds funny, but I go to the bank all the time!!! I know the ladies at the drive up teller very well, and they are so nice. They always give us suckers (for the kids), and are so much fun to talk to. My mom said she was happy to know that I have another mom here in Pocatello.

4. Great family. I am lucky to have many sister-in-laws, and sisters, whom I love dearly. We have so much fun when I am with any of them.

5. Nieces and nephews. I am happy to be an aunt, and love all of my nieces and nephews. We just had a new addition to the Clayson side a few weeks ago (can't wait to meet McKell), and found out today that we will have another new addition in June (Jess, I had a good feeling). I am also getting a new nephew on my side around Christmas. It will be fun to have babies around again.

6. On-line bill pay. (I'm stealing this from Tania). I don't know how I ever found the time before to pay bills. I love technology!!!

7. New windows. When you buy an old house, you get old things - like windows. We lived with them through 1 1/2 winters, and decided we couldn't do it again. We broke down and bought new windows, and I love them!!! My house is staying much warmer, and I don't have to worry about the kids as much.

0 comments: