Today I am grateful for . . .
1. Speedy lunches. You know the kind you can just whip up in 5 minutes for the kids. I hate to make lunch. Dinner, I don't mind, but lunch is just something else I have to clean up after. I wish they didn't have to eat!! But, I am grateful there are things that the kids love, that only take a few minutes to make.
2. My Young Women. They are so great! We don't have very many in our ward, but we have so much fun. Last night we made pies with them, and it was a blast. They were so funny, and loved to sample. I just love seeing them smile, and how good they all are. I hope my daughter turns out half as good as some of them.
3. Quiet time. I have a ton of kids at my house every day, but without fail we have at least 1 hour of quiet time, where I get to do my thing, and they get some rest. I love knowing that every day there is a little break in there somewhere. It makes my day a lot more tolerable.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Gratitude Journal Day 3
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment