Since today is Owen's 2nd birthday, I thought I would share some things that are all about him.
1. He is very independent. He likes to try things himself, but isn't afraid to ask for help.
2. He can count to ten, but every time he finishes he yells - "here I come," like he is playing hide and seek all the time.
3. He is very good with names. He can remember names of people that I forget.
4. He loves his friend Ellie across the street. They have such a great time together and give each other hugs often.
5. He loves riding the tricycle around outside, but can't reach the petals so he uses one leg - he can really move.
6. He loves Claire - and is always asking where she is.
7. He knows all of his letter sounds and can actually find letters he is looking for (what a genius!). I can't take any credit for that he loves the Leap Frog Letter Factory video.
8. He is currently in love with Cars and Thomas the Train - although tractors and trucks are still in the running.
9. He would rather be outside than anywhere else - that includes at 6 in the morning.
10. He has a great personality, and makes us laugh each day!
We love you Owen, and are so glad that you are in our family. Have a great 2nd birthday!!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
All About Owen
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 2:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
so cute. happy birthday! how are you holding up? i bet you're glad for a break from preschool.
I forgot Owen shares a birth day with my sister, Cami. That's cool. Happy birthday little man!
He is so cute...I love the list! Happy Birthday, Owen!
happy bday owen!!
p.s. Ellie loves him, too -- and if I have anything to do with it she'll be able to wait that long! - I think darik's on board, too.
Post a Comment