Our friends the Copelands invited us to go with them to the fairgrounds to the baby animal fair. We had a great time!! Owen absolutely loved the animals. They had them in pens, but the kids could go in and pet each one. Owen would run from pen to pen, and push people out of the way so he could pet the animals. It was a side of him I have not yet met. When he as holding the baby bunny, he actually gave it a kiss. I missed the picture opportunity, but it was really cute. I really had to keep my eyes on him or he would have got away. I thought Claire would be a little more skeptical of the whole thing, but she got right in there and pet all the animals. They really enjoyed seeing the snakes at the end, but I was standing a little to far away to take pictures. Lets just say they were big!!! We finished off our fun morning with a wagon ride, and then went over to Uncle Trevor and Aunt Shanna's for some lunch - thanks for inviting us.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
The Baby Animal Fair
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 2:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun!! What a great day with the family.
Post a Comment