My sister Heather (who never updates her blog!!) decided it was time, and she tagged me, so here it is, just for you Heather.
1-What is his name? Chad Nolan Clayson
2-Who eats more? Me - I'm pregnant!!
3-Who said I love you first? Chad did - his family was visiting him in Nampa, and he said it in his parents hotel room while they were gone for a few minutes. It was really sweet.
4-Who is taller? Chad
5-Who is smarter? I would say me, but it really depends on what we are talking about - we're pretty equal
6-Who is more sensitive? HMMMM - ME!!
7-Who does the laundry? Me - I'm home more, but he is really great at helping me fold it, especially if it is on our bed, and getting late (you think he wants to go to bed!).
8-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Chad - it is farther away from the door, so the kids always come to my side of the bed.
9-Who pays the bills? I do. He lets me take care of all the money, and asks me if there is something he wants - what a great guy!
10-Who cooks more? ME - Chad can really brown some hamburger though!
11-What meals do you cook together? BBQ meals
12-Who is more stubborn? Chad - I'm a pushover
13-Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Chad - because as said before I am emotional, and can't admit anything in that state.
14-Who is more clean? ME!! I will find Chad's clothes on the floor, about 1/2 an inch from the hamper - and his shoes - don't get me started!
15-Who has more siblings? Chad - 6, me - 5
16-Who wears the pants in the relationship? We make decisions together.
17-What do you like to do together? Watch movies, go out to eat, and spend time with the kids.
18-Who eats more sweets? Chad - I think he had dessert every night growing up - we were Sunday dessert eaters.
19-Guilty pleasures? I honestly can't think of any.
20-How did you meet? We met in our singles ward in Nampa. A bunch of us went skiing and Chad had just bought his new pick up so he drove us all. My roommate had her eye on him, but lucky for me he picked me.
21-Who asked who out first? I think it was me, but I'm not sure. My roommates wanted to go see the Olympic torch come through Boise, so we made plans, but then everyone left for the weekend, so Chad and I went by ourselves. He actually had to help me break into my house that night because I forgot my keys.
22-Who kissed who first? Chad kissed me, and our first kiss was awful!! We had just had this talk about taking things slow, and then he laid one on me. I was a little freaked, and all I could think about was that I'm kissing the Elder's Quorum President - lame!!
23-Who proposed? Chad - I knew it was coming because he actually called and asked me on a date - you don't do that when your dating, you just hang out. He was so cute all night.
24-His best features? His ability to look at things rationally for me.
25-What is his greatest quality? He is a wonderful husband and father, and works so hard to take care of us all. He is dedicated to his church callings, and always does what is asked of him (except change stinky diapers - I might never get help with that!)
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Husband Tag
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad you did it. It is kind of fun to answer some of these questions. It makes you think! Thanks for doing it just for me and for checking my blog even though I am the worst at updating!!
This was fun to read. I feel like I know Chad a little better!
Post a Comment