Friday, June 6, 2008

Brainwashed

I have to admit that I am very excited for the new Costco they are building here in Pocatello. We drive by the new sight all the time, and Owen loves to see the tractors hard at work. I always tell him that is where Costco will be. Yesterday Owen told someone that "the tractors are at Costco." Oops, I think I should have made that a little clearer. He might be very mad when he finds out that Costco doesn't really sell tractors. Today we were driving home from dinner at Craigo's with a friend (the boys are off at the father and son camp out), and Claire said, "look mom, the tractors aren't building Costco right now." At least one of them understands!

2 comments:

KiLee said...

Is this the same Craigo's like was in Rexburg? If so, I'm totally jealous - I really miss those breadsticks!!! :)

CA Clayson Fam said...

Yes, same one. Now it is a buffet with all the breadsticks you can buy. They are just as good as I remember. You'll have to visit some time and you can have some!