Monday, June 23, 2008

Father's Day

I know I am very late with this blog, but I just haven't found any time lately to blog, so here goes. We had a nice Father's Day. Chad came home from his meetings and found two very excited kids. They could hardly wait to give him his presents. It was so funny. Claire helped me wrap them earlier, and then she decorated them with pictures of everyone in our family. She was very serious about her project.

I had to speak in church - let me just say that you shouldn't let a pregnant woman speak in church, especially on Father's Day. Even when I was trying to be funny, I would cry. It was ridiculous!! Oh well, maybe they won't ask me ever again!!!

After church we headed to Chad's parents house. Not only were we celebrating Father's Day, but 3 birthdays too. It was Chads dad's birthday the day before, Jeanna's the next day, and mine that same week. We had a lot of fun, and the kids were very happy to see that grandpa had fixed his swing. I love that thing!! We got to finally enjoy the warm weather, and spend some time outside. Happy late Father's day to all you men out there.

Claire with her pretty present for dad
The kids loved helping their dad.

All the kids got a chance to blow the candles out too!
Grandpa with his new toys
Watch out!!!

0 comments: