Monday, June 2, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

First of all, I have to say that I love the van. It was so great to travel in. The kids loved it. After some good nap time, we made it to Boise and stopped for dinner. We seriously stayed at Burger King for an hour because they were having so much fun on the toys. Claire actually went to the very top for the first time on any toy like this. She was so proud of herself! I'm glad to see that she is getting brave.
Claire coming down the "Big Slide."
Owen and the little slide. He was so mad that he couldn't climb to the top, but he just wasn't big enough.
After dinner we popped in a few movies, and made it to White Bird, with no problems. I am so grateful that the kids were good!

Saturday was filled with birthday madness, and then Sunday and Monday everyone was still there, so we played some games, and just visited. It has been a long time since everyone has been together, so it was nice to see them all.

Travis, Jarom, Bladen and Creecore - these three boys loved Travis's hair, and on his last day there, he helped them put enough gel in their hair to service a beauty salon for a month - but, they loved it!!

0 comments: