Wednesday, October 1, 2008

2 Weeks Old

Someone once told me to take a picture of my kids each week and see how much they grow. I tried really hard with Claire and Owen, but it was not easy!! Plus I never had time to scrap their pictures, so I just have a ton of shots of them. But, with blogging, I have decided to give it a try with Grant. Here he is at 2 weeks old.

He went to the doctor and he has already gained almost a pound. He weighs 7 pounds, 7 ounces. The doctor says that he looks perfect. His umbilical cord finally fell off, and his circumcision came off, so he can have a real bath, which he loves. He just doesn't like getting out. He is still sleeping a lot, but loves to be awake until at least midnight (that is killer on a mom who goes to bed at 10:00!).

3 comments:

Shannon said...

so sweet!

kim said...

He is adorable!

Torrey, Lana, Triton and Taylan said...

Congratulations!! Sorry I am not good about sending cards so i hope this helps. please let me know if you come through boise, i'd love to see you and the kids. I haven't met owen, and now Grant!
take care,
lana