Thursday, October 23, 2008

Is it already winter???

Two Saturday's ago, it snowed (depressing!!). It started late Friday night, and just continued on. Luckily I had taken the kids to buy new winter coats the day before, so they were all ready. Owen refused to try his coat on at the store, and wouldn't put it on until he decided that he really was cold in the snow. Claire could hardly wait to get outside. She wasn't feeling that well, but put on all her snow clothes, and went out for some fun. Most of the snow melted on Saturday, but we woke up Sunday to a fresh batch. Claire wasn't happy when I told her that she couldn't go outside until after church. As soon as we walked in the door she said, "OK, I'm going outside to play now." She got on all her clothes, and convinced Owen to make a snowman with her. She wasn't happy when I left a little while later and ran over their small snowman with the car. I'm glad she is so excited but I'm worried that it won't last long, especially when it is really cold!



0 comments: