Thursday, October 23, 2008

One Month Already!!


My little man is already a month old. It is hard to believe that Grant has been in our family that long. I am still trying to convince the kids not to hurt him. He is definitely a night owl, which is not very easy on Chad or I. We really like to go to bed at 10:00 since the other two get up about 6:30-7ish, so going to bed at 12:30 has been a killer. Chad and I switch nights so we can take turns being grumpy. Grant is getting so big, but has yet to move into 0-3 month clothes or size one diapers. He can stay this small as long as he wants. He is still battling the clogged tear ducts, so his eyes are never clean, but I am hoping soon they will clear up. I still have yet to get a picture of him where he doesn't look that scared, so here is the best we can do.

2 comments:

kim said...

He is adorable! I got your birth announcement...it is so cute! Can't believe he's already a month old...hope you are doing okay!

Clark Family said...

I loved your birth announcement, too! So cute. We have the same pumpkin onesie for the twins. Love it. (plus it was cheap) We also have the clogged tear duct at our house. Both boys had it and the twins have it now, too. Dallin had surgery on his. It is such a pain to deal with.