Saturday, July 10, 2010

Miniature Golfing

Chad and I have never taken the kids miniature golfing because basically I knew it would be crazy!! Our ward had a ward party at the local miniature golfing place. We can actually walk there from our house. They had a little dinner, and then we got to go golfing. It was so funny!! The kids tried their hardest, but it was quite difficult for them. Regardless they had a blast! Grant loves balls, so spent most of the time picking up or balls, and putting them in the hole himself. It was fine when it was our balls, but when he started wandering and taking care of everyone's balls, we had a problem. They gave him a little plastic club, but he just thought it was a much better use of his time to use his hands. Claire and Owen loved it, and I love that we can take them places and they are enjoying themselves. It is so fun now that they can do more things. Chad and I both took our turns holding Ava, and helping the kids. We all had a great time, and the kids can't wait to go back again.

0 comments: