Saturday, July 3, 2010

Roommates

I had the greatest roommates while I was at Ricks College forever ago. (We were trying to figure out how long ago, and I think we weren't quite right because we didn't want to admit how old we are.) Tania has 4 kids and lives in Kentucky, but her husband's family lives in Ashton, so she comes to visit each summer. Kim lives in Idaho Falls (why we don't see each other more is a mystery), and she has 5 kids. (They both have a set of twins.) We decided to meet this year in Rexburg at the Spray Park. My kids loved it. Owen was a little timid at first, but once he started, there was no stopping him. Claire ran up and down the stairs a ton, and they were both exhausted by the time we left. Grant didn't want to have anything to do with the water, but could hardly wait for his chance to go on the carousal. We saved that for the end, and Grant did not want to get off when it was over. It was so nice to talk to Tania and Kim, but it is just like we see each other every day. It is nice to have friends like that. Sorry that the group picture isn't that great if you have a better one Tania, I would love it!

3 comments:

Cali and Travis said...

What a fun day! And looks like a fun group! I haven't seen my college roomates in about 8 years. The sad part is they all live back on the East coast, so my opportunities to get together with them are limited anyway. Good for you guys getting together though!

KiLee said...

So, no mention of the freshman roommates... :) I'm kidding - it's been how long since we even got together! :)

kim said...

Cute pictures, April! Except the one of me with my eyes shut! Ugghhh! So fun to see you and your cute kids...we definitely need to do it more. I love how we can get together and it seems like no time has passed at all! I love you girls! Let's do the zoo soon!