For the past two weeks Claire and Owen have had swimming lessons at 10:00 each morning. I didn't think this would be hard for me to make, but it was hard!! I got up each morning early to get myself ready so I knew we could make it on time. How come kids don't understand that we have a schedule to keep. Owen was able to be in a class with his friend Isaac. On the first day he did not want to get into the water. I'm sure his teacher thought I was a crazy mother, but I just took his hands, and handed him to her in the water. He stopped crying, and when it was over, he told me that swimming lessons were fun, so I guess I didn't scar him for life. Claire on the other hand loved swimming from the beginning. She got to take it with her friends Cosette and Cassidy. She loved jumping into the pool, and was very brave. She loves going under, and can't wait to get in the water each day. It was a fun two weeks for the kids, but I am not going to miss getting everyone ready out some place by 10:00 each morning.
Friday, July 2, 2010
Swim Lessons
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment