Wednesday, September 12, 2007

About Me!

Ok Tania, I am taking your challenge. If there is anyone else out there that wants to do this, I would love to read about you.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Starting at Idaho State University
2. Driving to Utah a lot - Tania lived there.
3. Writing to a missionary (why are us girls so dumb sometimes?)
4. Trying to find a decent job for a college student.
5. Enjoying George Strait and all his friends in Provo with Kim and Tania (that was fun).

5 things on my “to do” list today:
1. Prepare my lesson for preschool tomorrow.
2. Can a million tomatoes.
3. Mop my kitchen floor.
4. Clean my office.
5. Try to finish Eclipse (what a great book!)

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Diet Pepsi (Chad calls it my devil juice).
2. chocolate chip cookies (I have to freeze them after I make them so I don't eat them all)
3. cheeze it (I'm not sure why)
4. strawberries
5. string cheese

5 songs I know the lyrics to:
1. Life is a Highway (on the Cars soundtrack, and played every day around our house)
2. The Wheels on the Bus
3. Old Mc Donald (a favorite for Owen). 4. Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy (Long story)
5. To many INSYNC songs to name.

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off our student loan debt
2. Pay off our mortgage
3. Go on another cruise
4. Save it! 5. By myself a Chevy Tahoe, and have enough money to put gas in it.

5 bad habits:
1. I bite my nails
2. Picking at my hair
3. I am obsessed about my kids clothes matching - it's pathetic
4. Putting things off to the end
5. Wanting things right now!

5 things I would never wear again:
1. stretch pants (yes I know their back in, but I've had two kids!)
2. pegged pants (what were we thinking)
3. My prom dress
4. jelly sandles (maybe Claire will love them)
5. overalls

5 of my favorite toys:
1. Internet
2. Netflix (I just love that they come right to me)
3. Digital Camera
4. My computer
5. Our swingset (only because the kids love it!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is excellent stuff! You should submit a link on StudentUP.com to share your content, get it rated and reach a larger audience. Thanks for sharing. Cheers!

kim said...

So fun to read! Was it really 10 years ago that we saw George? That was so much fun! We really need to do something like that again! I love the "devil juice" too! You are so cute...

Clark Family said...

You're hilarious. You make me feel old. 10 years ago we were at that Provo concert? Wow. Time goes by way too fast. I loved all your answers.

CA Clayson Fam said...

Hey girls, I think it is time for a reunion. Time flies, but next time Tania is down, we all have to get together!!!