We love Aunt Shana! On Labor Day, Shana came down and took my kids, while Chad and Uncle Trevor went out to look for some wood to cut. Shana told me she was just taking the kids to the park, so I could get all of my preschool stuff finished. By the time I looked up, it was nearly 2 hours, and they hadn't come home. I was impressed that she could stay at the park that long. An hour is usually my max limit. They were gone for 3 1/2 hours! I wasn't worried, because I knew they were having fun with Aunt Shana. Of course, she took them to other places besides the park. They went to the park, McDonalds for lunch, the pet store, and then to Wal-Mart to get a new toy! I don't think they will ever want to hang out with me again! Thanks for a fun time Aunt Shana! Here are some pictures she took of the kids while they were at the park. It sure looks like they were having fun!
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
We love Aunt Shana
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
How fun! We love Aunt Shan too :) How nice that she would do that so you could finish up your school stuff.... sorry I didn't think of that :P Glad the school is going so good and thanks for coming Sunday... it was fun :)
Post a Comment