Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Easter Idaho State Fair, 2007

Last week we took the kids to the fair in Blackfoot. Claire was so excited! We had our first experience with taking 3 kids places. I was watching my friend Angie's little girl while she had surgery, so we looked like we had twins and Claire. Claire loved going to the fair. She was so excited. Her favorite part was seeing the cows, and riding the choo choo train. We had so much fun, and can't wait to go again next year.

Claire was afraid to get to close to the horses.
Eating at the fair - our favorite part. I think we starved them to death first because Claire and Owen just went crazy when we got to the food area.
Claire eating her first taste of cotton candy. Needless to say, she loved it. Owen and McKinlee weren't to sure about it.
Claire, Owen and I on the train. Owen sat there holding my hand the whole time. He was a little scared. He now hears all the train noises around us and tells me that it's a choo choo.
MiKinlee is ready to go home after a fun day at the fair.
Owen is ready for a bath - look at his face. I'm not sure how he gets so dirty!

0 comments: