After moving to Pocatello, I slowly found out that most of my old roommates (or nearly roommates) from Idaho State all live fairly close by. OK, really close, most of them still live in Pocatello, except a few. Last night we all got together and reminisced a little bit. It was fun to meet their kids, and a few husbands (most opted not to come). We had a great time and I can't wait to see everyone again. Although I have to say that Candice is in big trouble for not coming. You can't hide forever! :-)
Left to Right: Natalie, me, Julie, Kerry, Shana, and Karalee
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
How fun! When are we going to have our roommate reunion? Let me know, and I'll be there! I love your "Clayson Ladies recipes" blog, and hope you don't mind, but I stole the idea to create a site with my families' recipes...what a GREAT idea...thanks!
Post a Comment