Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Preschool

I started teaching preschool last week, and I love it. I only work about 9 hours a week, and it is working out great for my family. I teach 16 kids and am trying to figure out exactly what to do with 12 3 year olds. We are getting it though. I promise I will take pictures of my classroom soon! I hope everyone else is enjoying having their kids in school as well. Of course I forgot to take a picture of Claire on her first day of preschool, but I will be better!

3 comments:

Clark Family said...

I'm sure you are awesome. I wish I could give you Dallin!!!!!

kim said...

I was gonna ask if Kenzi could come down and go to school with you! It is so hard to find good preschools! Proud of you, Mrs. Clayson!

CA Clayson Fam said...

You guys are to nice! Thanks for all the encouragement!