Saturday, September 15, 2007

Dance Class

Claire started dance lessons this week. It was so funny. It took me half the class to convince her that she could leave my side. We drove there, and she jumped out of the car and said, "Bye mom, I'm going to dance class." But, as soon as we got in there, she wanted to go home. I couldn't even bribe her enough. After I made her go do something, she stayed for the duration. Her favorite part was watching herself in the mirror during tumbling practice. I couldn't help but laugh. I hope she starts to listen soon. Doing her favorite thing, watching herself in the mirror.
Gotta love the tummy. She finally decided that it would be OK to stay and dance.

2 comments:

Clark Family said...

Love the belly shirt. How fun that she's in dance. I hope she warms up to it.

CA Clayson Fam said...

This week wasn't much better. She didn't do anything. I was so angry at her. Then I came home and she had a temperature, so I felt so bad. If it doesn't get much better though, we will have to try something else!