Some of our good friends are very active in 4-H (at least Jolie and Kylie their daughter). She had her horse at the fair, so we decided to go and see her participate in a few events. I was kind of excited because I love to go to fairs. They are so much fun - well, at least most of them, but not the one in Bannock county. There was nothing there - we actually wondered if the fair had started. There was a cotton candy booth, and a few other booths (luckily they had a snow cone booth - yummy!). There were barely any animals, and no other type of entertainment. Anyways, the whole thing wasn't organized well, and I couldn't sit on those stands for very long, so we didn't stay long enough to actually see Kylie, but she did awesome. She is going to the Eastern Idaho Fair and this is her first year of competition. I'm sad because I just don't think I will make it to the fair this year. I don't think I could stand all the people, heat and walking. I told Chad he could take the kids by himself, but he didn't like that idea, so we will see what happens. Owen discovered cotton candy - he had to have blue and Claire had pink. It was the only thing we had to pay for the whole fair experience.
Claire and her dad waiting for something to start!!!!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Bannock County What???
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 7:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment