Monday, August 25, 2008

Fevers, Fevers, Fevers.

I have been really behind on my blogging, but I have a good excuse. My kids have been sick!!!! Lets just say that I finally had a breakdown because they had been so sick for so long. Last Tuesday I took them swimming with a friend of ours. Claire had a lot of fun, but Owen just sat in the water by me with his head in my lap. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with him. The next morning he work with a 100+ fever, and then Claire woke up with the same thing. We wrestled with the fevers for 5 days!!!!!!!!!!! They wouldn't eat anything, and Claire couldn't keep anything down, so we had a lot of fun. It was a battle after the first few days just to get them to take medicine because I had been shoving it down their throats every 2 hours.

Today Claire woke up and told me her ear hurt, so I finally took them to the doctor. Claire had a double ear infection, and then I asked him to just check Owen's ears, and sure enough an ear infection was starting. Thankfully he just gave me medicine for both of them so I wouldn't have to come back when Owen's ear infection got worse. So hopefully we can get everything back to normal. It will be hard to wean them off the T.V. since that is all they have been doing for the last few days.

1 comments:

kim said...

I'm sorry your kids have been so sick! I don't get it...Kamri had strep and had to miss school yesterday. Hope everyone gets well in time for the baby!