Tuesday, November 18, 2008

2 Months Old

Grant turned two months old yesterday, and I wanted to record his milestones. He now weighs 10 pounds, 11 ounces. He just barely started fitting into 0-3 month clothes. Today he started to smile!!! He also coos and loves to lay with his head propped up on the Boppy. He also rolls over from his stomach to his back. He does not like getting shots, and has made me pay for it for the last 24 hours.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm impressed with how updated you are on your blog with all you do! Good job. Sounds like you've got things under control. It took me a lot longer with 3!!! You're kids are so cute!

Willis Family said...

I can't believe he is 10 pounds! He looks alot smaller than that.

Clark Family said...

He's rolling over??? Wow, he must be a prodigy!! :-) Its fun to hear all about what he's doing because we have a lot of the same stuff going on here with the twins.