Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Grant Helpers

I have so much help with Grant - actually to much!! Claire just can't leave the poor kids alone. I have had to finally tell her that Grant is having his play time and doesn't want anyone to hold him. She practically ripped his head off today with his toys - I know she means well, but it scares me to death! I can't wait for him to get big enough to hold his own. Hopefully soon!! Here are some pictures of the help I get, and most of it I am very grateful for!

While I was helping the kids clean their room, I put Grant in Owen's Lightning Chair. Claire decided this was the perfect opportunity to read him a story. I'm not sure how thrilled he was, but she thought she was being a big help.
This is what I found when I came home from grocery shopping the other night. Grant was just letting his dad have a little nap!

1 comments:

Willis Family said...

That baby is soooo sweet!!!