Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight

OK, I have to blog about this because it is my journal, but I want your opinions too!! Last night a few friends and I saw Twilight, and I absolutely loved it!! I thought they did a good job capturing the feel of the book, and I have to say that before the movie I really didn't like Edward - I was a Jacob fan. I just thought that they had this obsessive, crazy love, that never developed into anything more than infatuation. But, in the movie, I felt like he really cared for her, and it made me like Edward a little more. Plus the guy who played Jacob looked horrible with his wig thing going on. A few dislikes about the movie: What was with the whole climbing the trees thing?? They also didn't establish Bella and Alice's friendship as much as I thought they should. LIKES: Baseball game - that was awesome. Bella and Edward talking and actually building a relationship, and of course the fight scene. Overall I have to say that they did a great job, and it was fun to be apart of something so crazy, where you have to stand in line just to get into the theatre. Plus it was a nice girls night out.

1 comments:

Clark Family said...

Jealous!!! I have yet to see the movie...I'll give you my take when I do.