With Thanksgiving coming soon, we had a wonderful lesson today in Young Women's on gratitude. It was just what I needed this time of year, especially since I tend to get a little overwhelmed with the holidays. So, just like last year, I am going to write down 5 things I am grateful for every day until Thanksgiving. Anyone who wants to join in, I would love to read your thoughts too!
1. My family - I have a wonderful little family, and extended family. I have been very blessed and know that there are many people who are there for me.
2. My husband - he is the greatest. He has really helped me out with the kids and housework. I just can't seem to get it all done but he is always helping and encouraging me.
3. Friends. I have some great friends who listen to me, and are always there to help.
4. My home. It might not be everything I have ever dreamed of, but I am so grateful to have a place where my family can be happy and get away from the world.
5. The gospel. What a blessing it is to have the knowledge that I have and to know that my Savior is there for me.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Gratitude Day 1
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I loved your grateful list! I think I will do the same thing on my blog!
Post a Comment