This week has been a historic one for our country. I decided early on that I wasn't going to take my kids to the polls with me to vote. I decided that I would do absentee voting, especially with 3 kids. Last Friday while my family was here, I headed down and cast my vote. Although I was in favor of John McCain, I feel that it is necessary for all of us to now support our new President Elect Barack Obama. America is the only country with a man with such a peculiar name, and background, could now become the new President of our country. Yes, we might not all agree with his politics, or his past, but we have to believe, and hope that he has our best interests in hand as our new president. I have to think about what the leaders of our church tell us to always support the local and nation government, and that is just what I will do. So, lets all be happy that democracy works, that the people can choose who they want (some might not be happy about it), and that we live in this great nation where we can be free!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment