I have been teasing Chad lately that I am a construction widow. With the new baby coming it was time to finish a room in the basement for Claire. That meant that we had to finish the whole hallway, close off the laundry room, put in new lighting and put in a new outside door that will lock. It has been a slow process. On top of doing all of that, he has been helping our neighbor fix their bathroom that flooded. He is having a ball, and loves having projects to do. Obviously Owen thinks it's great too, and will often be found downstairs helping in some way. I'm just grateful that I have a husband who can do all of this, and I don't have to hire anyone else.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Construction Widow
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment