Claire had her Kindergarten program the other day, and she was soooo excited. They actually were supposed to have it at the beginning of February, but all the kids were getting sick, so they postponed it a month. Lets just say that she was very ready for it. I was a little nervous because last year during the primary program, she wouldn't do anything, but she did a wonderful job. She knew all the songs and actions, and smiled the whole time. I was very proud of her. Yes, I cried. I know I'm such a mom! She was so happy that her Grandma and Grandpa Clayson came. I think she was most excited that her dad was there. I just can't believe how quickly she has grow up.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Kindergarten Program
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment