Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Swimming

One Saturday Chad's sister Kerry called, and asked if I wanted to go swimming with them. Since we didn't have any plans, and Chad was going to help our neighbors all afternoon, I decided why not. Chad took Grant with him and gave him a nap there, and off we went. Claire and Owen were very excited. Owen decided once we got there that he wouldn't swim, but once he saw his Aunt Shanna and Uncle Trevor in the water, he changed his mind. We had a great time. The kids played for hours, and didn't want to leave. I had to bribe them with ice cream to get out. They were very tired once we got home, but I am so proud of them. My kids are just chicken, so its good to know there is one thing they aren't afraid to do.

0 comments: