I can hardly believe that my little girl is 6. Time sure does fly by. She was very excited this year because she got to spend her birthday at her Grandma and Grandpa Farmer's house with her cousin Brittany. Those two girls absolutely love having one another around. I decided to make a rainbow cake, which was a little above my talent level, so I was glad that my mom was there to help out. I cooked 6 different layers and they were each a different color. It actually turned out great, and you can't tell that it is very lopsided from the picture! :-) Claire got some very practical gifts that will be great for her new room. I gave her a new lamp, Owen and Grant gave her an alarm clock, and her dad gave her a new bike helmet. She also got some clothes from Aunt Amber, new sheets and a comforter from Grandma and Grandpa, and then of course the people who made her the most happy from Uncle Roy and Aunt Cody and Uncle J.R. some toys. 

Monday, March 22, 2010
Happy 6th Birthday Claire!
Posted by CA Clayson Fam at 1:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment