We are happy to welcome our newest addition to our family. Ava Jean Clayson was born 5 days early!! Which basically means that I had nothing ready because I was sure that I had 2 more weeks!
May 20, 2010
12:18 p.m.
7 pounds, 10 ounces
21 inches long
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Chad looks thrilled. :) You look great April. I hope things are going well. We love you guys. And welcome to this crazy world little Ava we are so excited you are here!
Congrats Claysons! What a cute family you have. I can't wait to meet baby Ava. Keep her little until I get there. :-)
It was good to see you last night! I hope you get feeling better! She is beautiful!!!
Congrats! She looks so cute and I can see Claire in her... at least in the picture :) Let us know when you're feeling better so we can come see you!
Congratulations! You look great!
What a beautiful family! Congratulations, you guys...Ava is absolutey adorable...I LOVE her name! Hope I get to see her soon! :)
Post a Comment